London: Bank Holiday Edition
I spent half my time working but I did manage to do the following:
- •Millennium bridgeI kept trying to imagine it from the same POV as in the Harry Potter movie. :/
- •ÉclairsI walked to Maitre Choux so really, it was fine that I got two Éclairs, 5 chouquettes and a hot chocolate.
- •Shakespeare's GlobeManaged to get last minute tickets to see A Midsummer Night's Dream. It's honestly such a different vibe in an open air theatre.
- •Notting Hill GateSuch beautiful houses and gardens
- •Portobello MarketsMade the mistake of getting a full size falafel, couldn't fit that much food in after that.
- •SpringI was basically that chick, only in a light cardi. It was so mild compared to Edinburgh.
- •Canalway CavalcadeDecorated boats all along a canalway with market stalls EVERYWHERE
- •Braised Beef @ No. 11 PimlicoThat free bread What I've Done to Make My Asian Parents Proud
- •Dim Sum @ Golden Dragon
- •Duck Pho @ Phat PhucI've been craving pho for too long + I got to eavesdrop on these sweet old ladies gossiping.
- •Pad Thai @ Busaba EathaiGood food, I still miss the quality Asian food you can get back home though.
- •Breaded Chicken @ Cafe RougeSurprisingly good, it came as part of the package with the cheap tickets for Mamma Mia
- •Mamma MiaAlso surprisingly good, considering I wasn't a big fan of the movie.
- •Camden MarketsCrowded and packed with the same cheap tshirts sold everywhere.