Signs I've Successfully Adulted Today 🏆
- •I wrote a cheque for the first time in my lifeYes I had to google how to do this, there were all these blank spaces.
- •What about you?
- •I started working on my taxes!But then drove 2 hours to my parents' to "see them" / get my mom's help on my taxes 😒Suggested by @aj_oppen
- •I started to do my taxes also! But when turbotax said I was going to owe $$ I stopped and was sad the rest of the day 😭😭Suggested by @megg18
- •I stopped a moth infestation in my apartment without calling my dadSuggested by @cem94
- •I made an excel spreadsheet for my budgetLots of 😱😰and thankfully some 🍷Suggested by @LizDawson
- •I changed a hotel booking changed at no charge, and in fact, I got some money backThis is like beyond my barest expectations. I can be nice! 😅Suggested by @aida
- •I talked to a guy about our chimney and understood much of what he saidNext time I will maybe Wikipedia a thing before an expert on that thing comes to my house.Suggested by @cordeliane
- •I filled out two forms for my new job before I had to call my dad for help! Woo woo!The W4 looked incredibly confusing.... It actually wasn't, but my dad walked me through filling it out. Thanks padre! 👍🏼Suggested by @hh12995