Something That Brightened Up My Day Today
Or Happy Giving Tuesday?
- •As an Aussie living in the UK, I've loved all these Thanksgiving posts
- •It's basically meaningless to me though. Turkey day, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Giving Tuesday
- •But over the past few days, I did something that made me so happy. 😍
- •I bought, packed and handed in my Christmas hamper for our Christmas Hamper Appeal!!!!
- •Look at itTook this pic at work today coz I was so excited!!!
- •Look at our church, there's so much food!!!!
- •The cereal boxes were piled on one of the tables and one side of the table fell down. 😯
- •We've set out different zones and your hamper goes in whatever zone you're in
- •There's boxes and boxes behind me and in the auditorium and in the foyer and up in the balcony
- •I keep thinking of how the person getting my hamper will read my card and hopefully feel loved and enjoy eating all the food. 😍😍😍😍😍
- •Christmas is probably my favourite holiday. OF ALL TIME. 🎄