Tasks I Would Assign to My Personal Assistant (if I Had One)
Inspired by @ListPrompts
- •Eat meals with meIn case you hadn't figured out, I'm an extrovert. I'd love to be able to pay someone to eat breakfast, lunch AND dinner with me.
- •Take pics of my (oh so glamorous) lifeMy selfie game is really bad. :/
- •CoffeeGetting me mocha in the morning but also making sure I stick to 3 a week
- •Meal planningI actually love grocery shopping. But figuring out what to cook is the worst, I'm too picky.
- •Track my spendingI have these detailed personal budgets and an app to track my spending. But actually inputting into that app how much I just spent is too hard.
- •Slapping junk food out of my handSomeone brought in Krispy Kreme donuts to work and no one really ate them. I had 4 over 3 days plus holiday cookies and candy canes
- •Remind me of detailsI will start telling a funny anecdote and just get lost halfway through because I've forgotten what happened.
- •Write notes, letters, cards etc for meMy handwriting is terrible and I can barely read my own notes.
- •Take the bins outI have zero ability to remember when bin day is.
- •Anyone keen to sign up?