Things My Coworkers Have Made Fun of ME For
- •The Aussie habit of shortening everythingBasically because I said this vid was ~95% legit. http://youtu.be/yDb_WsAt_Z0
- •The way I pronounce creme eggApparently it doesn't have the dash that makes it French and so it's pronounced 'cream'
- •FunctionalI just don't get why people buy things that aren't functional. I have a rug, to keep my feet warm, a mirror, to see my reflection, a dinosaur lamp, that sheds light. Bookshelves, throws, tv, all functional.
- •Mixing drugsI'm sick with the flu so I've been taking Lemsip drink and Sudafed cold and flu tablets. Apparently they both have paracetamol and WHAT WAS I THINKING???
- •Spilling soup all over the table, keyboard, phone, headphones, floor, power plugs and two coatsShould've just stayed home
- •Morning teaI have found out that this isn't a thing. Who doesn't want to stand around and chat with your coworkers and eat cake and scones and sausage rolls at 10am on a semi regular basis?
- •How loud my keyboard isOne of the guys started playing a typewriter 'ding!' after I typed each sentence. ><