What's in My Bag?
I'm such a sticky beak, so I thought I'd share and hopefully find out about your bag. Plus this is more socially acceptable than just pawing through someone else's bag.
- •BananaWe get free fruit at work. 🍌
- •2 bars of WispaMmmm emergency chocolate 🍫
- •Reading glasses and sunglassesThings you learn growing up in Aus, always bring sunnies with you. 😎
- •Rugby World Cup ticket - oldAus v Wales game 🇦🇺
- •3 pens ✒️2 blue, 1 green
- •2 packs of my company's branded mintsYes, my company has branded mints in reception. 😆
- •L'occitane hand moisturiser - almondLove this and I have two other tubes hidden around my flat
- •A little lemon lolly I got for free somewhereDon't really like this flavour but I'm keeping it for the same reason as my emergency chocolate.
- •Business cards I never hand out
- •M&S choccie bicsThese aren't emergency chocolate, these are just normal chocolate.
- •Sainsburys receipt
- •Bus pass 🚌
- •Security pass for work
- •A safety pin and 30 pence 💸
- •In my bag: wallet, peanut butter chocolate Kind bar, tissues, grocery receipt, Trebor Softmints, Bite Beauty lush lip tint in Watermelon (I'm obsessed), ticket stub from a work event, Eos lipbalm, gum, Christina Haag's book "Come to the Edge," and about 5 pens and highlighters.Suggested by @LizDawson
- •My planner, wallet, business cards, Chapstick, work badge, pens, key to my desk, tissues, a few receipts, a little notebook, and an empty wallet from Lululemon that a gift card came in. I've been carrying it around forever, meaning to show it to someone as a possible promo item we could order with our company's messaging on it.Suggested by @doodler19