Why I Would Be the Worst Partner on Amazing Race: According to My Sister
She thinks it would be hilarious to watch me flounder around, but she's not prepared to pair up with me to do this.
- •Sense of direction - poorI get lost coming out of bathrooms in shopping malls. I can't tell east from west, which makes catching the tube very difficult.
- •Constant need to peeOn the plus side, I've now gotten pretty good at communicating this need to people in different countries.
- •Constant need to eatI get HANGRY. Three square meals a day at regular intervals please.
- •Bit of a princessIf I have bulky/heavy luggage, I will call a taxi rather than lug it everywhere on a bus.
- •Not fit enoughI don't go to the gym and I get puffed climbing up stairs.
- •I get distracted easilyI learnt at an early age what to do if I got lost at the shops because I'd keep getting distracted and lose my mum.
- •I give up too easilyI don't have the patience to persist at mental puzzles. I.e. Riddles, sudoku, Rubik's cubes.
- •I'm good with money though,
- •I'm pretty good at communicating using body language/hand signals
- •And I'm good at memorising stuff