Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Stopping to buy yourself a donut on the way to work...
- •...And then finding that all of the chocolate frosting has attached to the bag instead of the donut
- •Also, shout out to these people (whose donuts probably still have their frosting)
Certain chapters (especially the titles) just stick with me for some reason.
- •A Shortcut to Mushrooms - The Fellowship of the RingI just like this title a lot. It's a nice little chapter in the book and a chapter title on the DVD.
- •The Turtle Chapter - The Grapes of WrathLiterally 90% of what I remember about this book.
- •Owl Post & Owl Post Again - Harry Potter and the Prisoner of AzkabanLove the symmetry of these titles at the beginning and the end. This book is the best!
- •BooksI will leave no book unfinished. Even if I hate it I stick it out to the end. Not so with movies or tv shows.
- •ArgumentsTrying to work on this, but I like having the last word.
- •DessertRegular food? Meh. Dessert? I've definitely got room for that.
Inspired by @katiesuzanne
- •Susan Pevensie
- •Lucy Pevensie
- •It's the start of a three day weekend after working seven days straight!
- •I voted!Early voting is open in Illinois! One downside to living in southern Illinois is that there were no democrats running for congress though 😫
- •I accepted an offer for grad school!!!!!It's real! This is happening!
- •I like the idea of keeping things when I get back from a trip, but I don't really know what to do with them so they just sit in a pile. Any suggestions?
- •I made photo albums and stuck all those things in (like a lazy scrapbook). I also keep all my ticket stubs for games and movies and I would love to put them under glass on a coffee table one day.Suggested by @e
- •A shadow box that was specifically made for putting things like that in. It has a slit in the topSuggested by @sethomas
- •Me // PeterBoth the oldest, like to be in charge, and MAGNIFICENT.
- •Rachel // SusanSecond oldest, super in to makeup and boys for awhile, and occasionally has more common sense than the rest of us.
- •Grace // EdmundThird oldest, super ornery, would probably sell us out for food that's not even that good.
- •I haven't ever really been told that I looked like anyone, so I surveyed my friends and family. Lots of them didn't have any idea either. For the answers I did get I rated them as 👍🏼 (acceptable) and 👎🏼 (unacceptable)
- •Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss 👍🏼My pick. I think it's mainly just the dark hair and braid, but whatever.
- •Tina Fey 👍🏼Picked by @earthswinging Probably with the personality of Liz Lemon.