MY FAVORITE PLACES
Places I just like to be.
- •The oversized chair in my parents' basementNumber 1 spot for curling up with a blanket and reading or watching TV. Especially if no one else is home.
- •Memorial Plaza at UEMy favorite place on my college campus, especially in the fall.
- •HarlaxtonThis is the British Campus of UE located in Grantham, England. I spent a summer here and loved every single moment.
- •The Cafe Balcony in the Tate ModernThis is my favorite view in London. I've also stopped by every time I've been, so that's been really interesting to visit the exact same location at very different times in my life.
- •The libraryI really love libraries in general. This was my favorite branch when I lived in Georgia.
- •Busch StadiumI love going to Cardinals games. And I usually get to go with my dad.
- •Janie's SunroomThe wonderful lady who let me live with her during my internship had an amazing sunroom. Ideally it would be dark and rainy and I would be reading in the papasan chair.
- •Seeing live musicWhat a great shared experience. And at the same time, I don't have to interact with anyone else.
- •TravelingJust in general I love to travel. So if I'm going anywhere, especially somewhere new, I'm happy.