THINGS I ACCOMPLISHED IN 2015
- •Dominated the GREWhen you're a valedictorian in high school and then a music major in college it is a little difficult to convince yourself that you've still got what it takes when it comes to standardized tests. But I did it!
- •Accepted to Grad SchoolI figured out what I wanted to get a masters in, applied to schools, and was accepted to two programs (still waiting for one more before deciding)
- •Overcame FOMOI have alway been an introverted homebody, but I really struggled with feelings of missing out in high school. I'm still working, but am much better at only saying yes to things I want to do and being okay on my own even when other people are doing things without me.
- •Joined a GymAnd formed pretty decent exercise routine for the first time.
- •Traveled to Both CoastsFrom California to the New York Island (This land was made for you and me).
- •Read all of the A Song of Ice and Fire SeriesI liked these a lot more than I thought I would and was surprised by how quickly I read them all.
- •Socialized with Ex-FriendsThanks other friends getting married... It was awkward, but we all survived.
- •Completed my first (unsolicited) List RequestThanks @amandataylor88 !