5 Brilliant Authors Who Killed Themselves
Read their work. They made great use of the years they walked the earth.
- 1.Sylvia PlathAmazing poet. Author of Bell Jar, a novel loosely based on her life privileged then troubled life.
- 2.David Foster WallaceToo smart for his own good. Author of Infinite Jest, a 1000+ page novel with a complex scope and beyond detailed foot notes.
- 3.Ernest HemingwayThe manliest and cliche writer in history, clicking away at a typewriter and constantly drinking. He pens stories of Man Vs. You Name It.
- 4.Hunter S. ThompsonTalk about a strung-out badass. Fuck the man!
- 5.Anne SextonAnother troubled poet who crafted very personal and confessional verse. She wasn't afraid to examine her humanness.