Movies that have made me cry
I'm very fragile
- •HerThere were lots of parts I cried at
- •The Rugrats MovieThis fucking scene when Dill gives Tommy his blanket got to me...
- •CastawayYes, I'm one of those people who cried watching Tom Hanks cry over a volleyball. Tom Hanks is just so nice it's tragic seeing him cry
- •Forrest Gump"Is he smart, or is he like... me?"
- •RockyThe end is just overwhelming
- •MagnoliaThis scene. Tom Cruise gives such an honest performance. And, I've seen different things about it, but apparently he had a similar event in his personal life with his own father.
- •Boogie NightsHis mom is such a bitch. You feel so bad for him in this scene
- •Raging BullCouldn't find a gif of the scene, but when *SPOILERS* Jake gets sent to jail and freaks out in his cell, you can't help but feel bad and weirdly sympathize with him.
- •Citizen KaneThat last shot. Greatest ending of all time.
- •The Great DictatorChaplin's ending speech in this film. So damn true, even today.
- •PleasantvilleWhen Jeff Daniels walks into his diner with a broom after it's been trashed.... Tears.
- •50/50There are a couple scenes in this movie that had me tearing up, but the one that had me most is when he's going in to surgery and he tells his dad that he loves him.
- •Synecdoche, New YorkI just watched this for the first time last night. Honestly, I've been scared to watch it because I've heard it's long, slow, and confusing. So I wanted to watch it when I felt "ready" for it. And it was amazing. One of the best movies I've ever seen. The whole thing is so sad because its main theme is the inevitability of death after the short beauty of life. The scene where *SPOILERS* Caden's daughter dies had me a mess.