What it feels like listening to certain artists
These are thoughts that come to mind, what it feels like I'm doing, or where it feels like I am while listening to these artists
- •Animal CollectiveThis is the closest I'll ever come to knowing what it feels like to have paranoid schizophrenia (particularly Strawberry Jam).
- •The NationalCrying in a suit with a cheap bottle of wine
- •Arcade FireGoing to my friends' house and playing when we were little
- •American FootballMidwestern suburbia
- •Vampire Weekend"Damn, that palm tree is tall." (Idk, that's the first thought that came to mind and it seems like it generally fits)
- •LCD SoundsystemI've said it before and I'll say it again: crying while dancing
- •Father John Misty"I can't tell if this is serious or not, but I don't care as long as that voice stays velvety."
- •Sufjan StevensTeddy bears
- •Beach HouseDriving through a tunnel