Things Students Have Said to Me
I'm going to be a special education teacher, and these are some of the funniest things students have said to me thus far in my teaching placements.
- •"You look pretty in your picture but not in person."
- •"It's weird that you're not married. Are you sad?"I'm only 21, so I'm not sad.
- •"Ms. Perry, I don't like your voice."I'll admit I do have a high voice, but no one has ever been so upfront about it before.
- •"Why do you always wear the same sweater?"
- •"You look tired."
- •"If I sit here long enough, will you do my work for me?"NO
- •"Ms. Perry is my favorite teacher"This one's just sweet. It was also accompanied by a really sweet drawing of me.