Things That Make Me Cry
I like this idea by @ChrisK
- •spending time with my grandfatherhe has Alzheimer's (a recent diagnosis). I love our time together so much and watching him cope breaks my heart.
- •watching my little brother start collegeI had no idea how many different emotions this experience would bring about
- •Spider-Manthe moment where Uncle Ben dies gets me every time
- •watching my students succeed/struggleI work in special Ed, and people don't realize how big some milestones are for my students. I cry through the triumphs and the setbacks.
- •most documentaries
- •the song "make you feel my love"pretty much any version of it
- •many many more