FILMS I WATCHED IN 2015
That changed my life
- •Brooklyn⭐️"A study in homesickness, which in this case means you ache for a place that, once upon a time, you were aching to leave." And that's the last six months in a nutshell. I bawled.
- •The Martian⭐️A feel-good movie from beginning to end. Will probably finish the book after I'm done with this list.
- •Inside Out⭐️For two hours (or six, since I saw it three times) I was Riley. I bawled.
- •The Usual Suspects⭐️One of my favorite plot twists ever. Incredible.
- •Teen Beach 2Never too late to make your own ending.
- •Wet Hot American SummerFunniest movie ever made. Solidified my self-imposed comedy nerd image.
- •The Royal Tenenbaums⭐️I've wanted to be Margot Tenenbaum ever since I first saw the mink coat on the movie poster; watching the film just solidified that.
- •Paper TownsYou should allow the people you love to be the people you love. (honestly, it didn't change my life. it sucked. but the book is one of my all-time favorites and it was nice to see some of it come to life, especially my favroite character in both, ben)
- •Star Wars: Episode IV-VIIt had to be done.
- •Star Wars: Episode VIITHE FEMALES ARE STRONG AS HELL