THINGS I DO NOT UNDERSTAND ABOUT TRAVEL
These are the things that perpetually perplex me about travel.
- •Why do people bolt up when the fasten seatbelt sign goes off? Are they that eager to stand for fifteen minutes?
- •Women who wear 6 inch heels to teeter through the airport
- •People who grab the back of your seat to stand up. Do some Pilates and get some core strength.
- •People who leave their seating areas a total mess. Rude.
- •Why people try to talk to me when I'm wearing headphones and watching The Notebook.
- •People who eat tuna/smelly foods on planes.Suggested by @hillarykerr
- •People who do not respect the boundaries of their seat.Suggested by @laure
- •People who wear flip-flops on the plane.Suggested by @EricElkins
- •People who get in line to board before boarding starts.Suggested by @sharris
- •people who clap when the plane lands.Suggested by @lindsaygelfand
- •When people hang out in the toilets for like twenty minutes. What are they doing in there for so infernally long? Actually I don't want to know.