MY DEFINING EPISODES
Inspired by the defining list by @jaidub
- •30 Rock - "Jack-tor" s1e5The episode with the legendary "Muffin Top" song
- •Parks and Recreation - "Ron and Tammy Part II" s3e4Ron's cornrows, the leg humping, it's all disgusting and wonderful
- •The Office (US) - "The Injury" s2e12Just the perfect taste of each character, also @mindy wrote it, also Michael falls in the toilet and Dwight barfs.
- •It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - "Sweet Dee's Dating a Retarded Person" s3e9Dayman and Nightman are born, and the political incorrectness is so good.
- •Arrested Development - "Visiting Ours" s1e6Gob and Kitty, Lindsay and Tobias go to see their therapist, Bob Odenkirk, it's so good.
- •Bobs Burgers - "Bad Tina" s2e8So much uncomfortable teenagedom
- •Louie - "Double Date/Mom" s1e7"I don't love you mom" is just so dark
- •The Office (UK) - "Work Experience" s1e2The whole sexism thing is so good and smart
- •Maron - "The Mom Situation" s2e4Having to get your mother an STD check has never been funnier