THINGS TO WATCH TONIGHT IF YOU'RE LIKE ME AND DON'T GO TO PARTIES
Yeah I'm a loser, get over it
- •Young FrankensteinClassic. Mel Brooks is always hilarious and Halloween is the perfect time to watch this.
- •BeetlejuiceOne of my personal childhood favorites. Twisted and weird and actually a tiny bit creepy but barely. Michael Keaton's performance is Oscar worthy.
- •Twin PeaksDavid Lynch is so good at creepy non horror. Somehow insanely disturbing and also funny at the same time.
- •The Nightmare Before ChristmasWe need this on the list
- •A Clockwork OrangeNot horror, but disturbing af. Amazing movie but be ready to be highly upset.
- •Rocky Horror Picture ShowMusical madness. Weird and cheesy in the best best ways.
- •HeathersThe way I always describe it is think Mean Girls with death and murder. Winona will make you want to go on a killing spree.
- •Edward ScissorhandsAnother Tim Burton classic. I always thought this movie was sort of sad, but it does have a good creepy vibe to it.
- •Any of the Simpsons Treehouse of HorrorsMy personal favorites include the Edgar Allan Poe story and the school bus gremlin. You can find a masterpost of EVERY episode on my tumblr (pussypowerposse.tumblr.com)
- •Blue Velvet
- •A Girl Walks Home Alone At Night
- •Kill Bill Volume 1
- •Kill Bill Volume 2
- •Ghost Busters
- •Bobs Burgers Halloween episodes