MY PROUDEST ACCOMPLISHMENTS 🤗😛
Being proud of myself is an uncomfortable feeling, but I've been proud a few times!
- •Getting the part of the two headed monster (well, half the monster) in my preschool play. 👹👹I went to a Montessori preschool where we did all sorts of fun stuff, including putting on a play! I was half of the two headed monster and shared a kimono with this other girl. It was a big freaking deal.
- •Playing in the Gym Recital at Suzuki Camp! 🎻At the music camp I went to until about 8th grade, they had these daily recitals at the gym. Your teacher for the week recommended you for that recital based on your performance the first class. After years and years of wanting to play at this recital, I finally was chosen! I was sooooo excited and also nervous. But it really boosted my confidence in my playing abilities.
- •Winning Student Council Elections for Senior Year 💁🏼📓🖋I ran for exec board the end of my sophomore year for my junior year. I lost. I was devastated. I cried in the band room. Seriously. But I ran again for my senior year and won! I was exec board secretary. I loved StudCo (did anyone else call it that?!) and when figuring out what I wanted to study in college, I combined music and StudCo and got a BM (Bachelor of Music 💩) in Performing Arts Management
- •Getting In to Grad School! And then Graduating! 🎓I didn't think I would! Studying for the GRE was 👎🏼 but I got in. It was very exciting. AND THEN, I finished!! I definitely didn't think that would happen. My first year I had the worst panic attacks and anxiety but it got better. The second year, I broke my arm my last semester and didn't think that I would be able to finish my classes/papers. But I managed to finish.
- •THE END.I think that feeling proud of yourself can be an awkward thing especially as a female. But I'm starting to get better at recognizing my accomplishments and being happy about the work I am doing. Hurrah!
- •UPDATE: I thought of another!Getting a notification from @list that my emoji mystery list was trending!! Hehe