OBSERVATIONS WHILE LIVING WITH MY GRANDMA FOR ONE MONTH
Because when you have no job and your 88 year old grandma lives by herself, why not go visit for a while.
- •Getting past a stair chair is difficult
- •Grandma did NOT like The Office"The main guy just made funny noises with his mouth and that does not tickle me."
- •It is important to turn the tv volume back up to 65 before you go to bed so it's loud in the mornjng
- •The fish my grandma caught many years ago feels funny
- •Grandma eats dinner at 4:00. Don't eat dinner with her. It's too early.
- •Make sure to wear layers because it can get hot in a house kept at 75 degrees
- •Take the trash out before you go to bed because even in an immaculately kept house, Grandma thinks bugs will get in if you leave a napkin in the trash bin over night
- •Harry Potter? Too much of a young persons show. Ice Road Truckers? Yeah!
- •I've seen one episode of Game of Thrones. Grandma is on Season FOUR.