QUIRKY THINGS IN MY NEW HOME
I recently moved into a house in San Francisco. (Renting one of the bedrooms) There are some... Interesting parts of it.
- •A mini greenhouse sort of thing. It just hangs out in the middle of the common area.
- •An old old oven that doesn't really work
- •Popcorn ceilings... WITH GLITTERThose weird little speckles? That's glitter. It's bizarre.
- •A pink bathroom
- •A weird window covering
- •And lastly this picture...
- •That needs two pictures.My sister gave me this odd hologram as a welcome to San Francisco gift... The gift bag also included a succulent, a Janis Joplin cd, a clipper card (so I can take the Bart to work!), a yoga mat, and a mystery that takes place in Chinatown. PS: hi from the reflection to the side. 👋🏻