GETTING SKETCHY WITH: GABI MOSKOWITZ
Wherein I delve into the Instagram photos of ListAppers and reimagine them with digi-pen and ink. This week's sketches inspired by @gabimoskowitz . (I may be sketch-bombing some of them.)
- •Looking smart, so to speak, in a varsity sweater.
- •We don't celebrate New Years often - only once or twice a year. But when we do, we prefer to sip something with wedge of lemon.
- •If you're one of the last few remaining people on earth to read her cookbooks, may I sweeten the incentive, so to speak? Here: an illustrated interpretation of the "shayna punim" on the cover.
- •Two of us in a field of digital poppies.
- •About to devour dim-sum.