HOW TO DRESS DOWN A SUIT SO I DONT LOOK SO MUCH LIKE AN AGENT WHEN IM OUT WALKIN THE WALK
Agents are evil, tacky tech-dudes who happen to know Kung-fu. You, on the other hand, are a bad-ass, styley tech-savvy dude whose main Kung-fu move is kicking ass on Listapp. 1 thing in common? Suit.
- •Note: Agent Smith. Jerk. Wearing a jerky suit.
- •1. To differentiate yourself from Agent Smith, avoid the spook-suit. Try something with a print. #houndstooth
- •2. Pair said suit with a turtle-neck.
- •3. Find some desert boots and get up on some colored laces.
- •4. Walk with pride that no-one will run away from you and try to jump into a payphone.
- •5. Pair suit with patterned-shirt. Wear an "air tie."Air-tie = button to top button. No tie. Only works with razor sharp tailoring. Take shirt to tailor and ask for "razor sharp tailoring."
- •6. Avoid grey altogether. Agent Smith would never wear a tweed suit.
- •7. Imagine Agent Smith in burgundy.Not gonna happen.
- •8. Mash up the same pattern but different color jacket and trousers.You will not be confused for an Agent.
- •9. Break some rulesWear plaid on plaid. "Fuck you, Agent Smith!"
- •10. Avoid wearing an earpiece and creepy shades.Instead, wear chalk-stripe navy blue. (For more of my drawings, check out #inSTYLgram on Instagram!)
- •If all else fails, wear a trench coat.No would would confuse Neo for an Agent.