HOW TO FIX A LOOSE SWEATER THREAD
No, don't hold the thread while I walk away. And do NOT clip it off. That will fuck it up beyond repair. Here, my faithful assistant and I will show you what to do.
- 1.Behold, awesome sweater with loose thread.
- 2.Turn sweater inside-out, and use a safety pin to carefully locate the loose thread.
- 3.Excuse me, if you could just...
- 4.Excuse me. Um, just move over a little...
- 5.Okay, now, carefully test threads until you find the one which, if you gently pull it, draws the loose thread into the inside of the sweater.
- 6.Turn back inside-in.You see any more loose thread? Me neither!