HOW WE WON HALLOWEEN (IN COMIC-STRIP FORM)
Sure, it's fun to put on a slutty Donald Trump costume and spend all day getting turnt at a 24 hour Halloween party. @gabimoskowitz and I, however, figured out how to play and win the Halloween game.
- 1.In the morning, I taught Torah to a group of adults.This helped me to feel productive, and would be the only thing that would required energy on my part, all day.
- 2.Bought a travel mug for @gabimoskowitzWent to Target to get one thing. Left with one thing. #miracle.
- 3.Ate amazing roasted chicken for Shabbat lunch.Oh, the yums.
- 4.Relaxed all day.Oh, the more yums.
- 5.Spent no more than 10 minutes getting dressed for Halloween.Orange T-shirts and black pants. Whoopie.
- 6.Drank coffee in the Castro and experienced all the joys of Halloween costume-wearing without lifting a finger.Best costume of the night: girl with head in computer monitor. Runner-up: very realistic Admiral Ackbar.
- 7.Ran into friends and had drinks at Cafe Flore.Instant party! No Evite required!
- 8.Ate so many carbs.
- 9.More carbs.
- 10.More carbs.
- 11.Miraculously, the noisy neighbors' party ended abruptly at 10.#HalloweenMiracle.
- 12.We win!