ITEMS OF CLOTHING MEN SHOULD GET RID OF TODAY
As clothing hoarder, I am well qualified to tell you what I should get rid of. And, by extension, you should, too. For more in depth polemic, visit Stylefordorks.com //bit.ly/throwoutnow
- •Obscure T-shirts you thought were cool when you were in college.
- •Slip on hybrid shoes
- •Dress shoes with a square toe and/or big stitching
- •Short sleeve shirts with floppy / flappy sleeves
- •Pants that puddle up around your ankles (donate or bring to a tailor.)
- •Shirts where the seams aren't right smack dab on your shoulders.
- •Old man caps.The exception is the "six panel ivy cap."
- •Shiny, wide silk ties
- •Shirts with "epaulets" and / or unnecessary stitching
- •Anything too big."too big" is a synonym for "yucky looking."
- •Baggy jeans
- •Cargo shortsCargo beep-beep.
- •Anything you haven't worn for a year and can't promise to wear in the next 2 months.