THIS WEEK IN STEEZ: MARCH 29
Saying that style is about self expression is a bit of a cliche but very true: it shows inner life on the outside. I've documented my week via style-portraits. For more musing, see Stylefordorks.com.
- •Sunday: when @gabimoskowitz and I are having a relaxing day out, I don't see it as a chance to wear "whatever." I see if as a chance to wear something fun and relaxed and sharp. Why settle for a t-shirt when you can rock a clean Polo for a throwback, casual look?
- •Monday: wherein the "shepherd check" suit becomes a snazzy jacket to pair with dark trousers and a funky tie. Notice the vintage tie bar? Found it in an antique store.
- •Tuesday: one good thing about getting up at an ungodly hour to teach high-school...morning light is amazing for steez-selfies. Here, I'm demonstrating my embarrassingly recently acquired skill: the half Windsor knot.
- •Wednesday: collaborative project with the cat.
- •Thursday: sometimes, it's fun to break rules. Pair herringbone jacket with herringbone tie and pretend you didn't even mean to.
- •Friday: grey grey grey grey RED!!!
- •Saturday: dressed up for an evening out. Classic cuts speak for themselves!