WAYS IN WHICH OLD RELATIVES RUIN SOCIAL MEDIA
- •Being the first to comment on FacebookLike showing up for a party, opening the door, and the only guest besides you is watching Archie Bunker and eating pretzels in a tank top.
- •Commenting off topicLike being on crowded dance floor and Uncle Russ jumps on the turntable and drops a polka track.
- •Forgetting other people can see their commentsSame crowded party. Someone yells "MY JOCK ITCH IS FLARING UP!"
- •Thinking status box is a Google search"Where is Bernie Needleman"
- •Posting pictures of you as a toddler, naked, holding a broomYou know. That picture.
- •Uneccessary praiseLike having parents in front row of your poetry reading. Applauding loudly after every stanza.