MY FATHER'S DAY
I had a pretty good one.
- •Woke up to breakfast in bed.French toast, bacon, fruit salad, coffee.
- •Got this sweet card from my daughterIt's got an RPG character sheet on it. +1 funny, +2 nice, +3 generous❤️❤️❤️
- •Went to the running store and got these sweet shoes.I really needed some shoes.
- •Then I took my son to the pool.It was drizzling and cold and we had the whole pool to ourselves.
- •Then me and my son went shopping.We got ribs, and chicken, and corn, and stuff for making banana cream pie.
- •Then we made banana cream pie.We were great at it. Oh, and we got those ribs and chicken marinating.
- •Then we played Card Wars.He creamed me, again.
- •Then my daughter came home.She went on a sleepover birthday party last night. They went to a drive-in movie!
- •Then I went for a run on Mont Royal.I listened to the In Our Times podcast about the Siege of Vienna.
- •Then I came home and cooked those ribs and chicken and corn real good.
- •Then we watched Steven Universe.The best. We're just getting caught up on Season Three. shit is coming undone.
- •Then the food was cooked and we ate dinner.
- •Then we watched Adventure Time and ate banana cream pie.Last couple episodes. Oh my glob, I'm such a better dad than Martin.
- •The pie was delicious.Kinda messy but who cares?
- •Then I got a smoker.Damn, it's a good day.
- •Now, I gotta call my Dad.And tell him that I love him.