TV I WATCHED WITH MY PARENTS GROWING UP
Inspired by @bjnovak. During the day we'd watch Sesame Street, Mr. Rogers and Electric Company. Here's what we'd watch at night.
- •Lawrence Welk ShowIt came on before "Hee-Haw".
- •Hee-HawI can still sing most of the songs.
- •Mutual of Omaha's Wild KingdomEverything was so goddamned complex and dangerous on this show.
- •Wonderful World of DisneyMan, who DIDN'T have this mustache?
- •Sanford and SonNo idea why.
- •All in the FamilyEdith reminds me of my Mom.
- •Chico and The ManHe was Grandpa Joe but also a mean racist drunk. Also Freddy Prince lived in a van inside a garage. So cool.
- •The Carol Burnett Show*ear wiggle*
- •The Flip Wilson ShowGeraldine
- •Sonny and CherI got you babe