Go-to Road Trip Snacks
@ana wanted me to do this, and I basically live in my car on weekends, so I am knowledgable on this subject.
- •Peach RingsThe best and greatest road trip snack. They taste like heavenly orbs and peaches.
- •Crunchy Peanut Butter Cliff BarsOn the road, you may need some protein. Cliff bars are a great source of that, and they won't go all over your car, making a huge crumbly messy
- •Beef JerkyExpensive (for who knows what reason) and pretty freaking tasty. If you wanna feel like a man, grab some beef jerky and let the good times roll (literally. Because you're in a car).
- •Arizona Green TeaOne word: honey.
- •WaterGotta stay hydrated, ya thirsty sons-uh-guns!
- •CoffeeMake a stop. Feed the caffeine addiction.