Things to Do When a Flat Tire Happens
- •Attempt to not scream certain verbs and adjectivesThese words may not be heard in certain social settings
- •Punch Your Steering WheelThis OBVIOUSLY will help your current situation, not merely make your hand hurt.
- •Change to Your Spare TireThis should obviously be the next step. If one is not sure how to do this, call the most mechanically inclined person you know, or me.
- •Attempt to Not Scream More Verbs and AdjectivesAt this point, depending on the time of day it is or location (especially evening, or on a busy road), this may be the hardest point of putting on your spare tire. If you are successful in not saying such words or phrases, you deserve a prize.
- •Go to The Nearest Place that Sells Tires, and Spend $75 on RubberIt's exactly what it sounds like.
- •Repeat the Next Inevitable Time It Happens