Already on li.st? Open in app.
I don't like being hyperbolic so these albums didn't really change my life, but you know they had an effect on me
- 1.The Sign by Ace of BaseLike many a millennia cusper, this was my first actual CD, I listened to it so many times that there are times when I wake up at night screaming "she leads a lonely life"
- 2.Once Upon A Mattress (Revival Cast Recording)This was the first cast recording I ever purchased, technically I didn't buy it with money I earned, I bought it with a gift certificate I won at a no-tardy party in middle school. I read the liner notes so many times that the CD case broke and I had to move this CD in with the Into The Woods Cast Recording.
- 3.Slow Dancing With The Moon - Dolly PartonEver since I was a little kid, I had loved Dolly, this was the first Dolly Parton album that I received that I listened to obsessively until I believe the tape broke inside the tape player. I listened to this album on Spotify recently, and I still remembered the lyrics to all the songs.
- 1.Pretty sure this is a still from Degrassi
- 2.Evan Rachel WoodSans Marilyn Mansin
- 3.Speaking of Marilyn
List of magical career/life goals for the remainder of 2016
- 1.Manage a group of peopleThat means managing more than one person, preferably 3
- 2.Become a directorBe more boss than I am now
- 3.Work brand sideBye bye agencies