Careers I'd Pursue If Money Wasn't An Option
- •AirplaneI've always wanted to be an airplane, the only thing holding me back is all these stories you hear about starving airplanes out on the street
- •The guy who uses the monkey wrenchEvery time I go to the shop to get my car fixed there he is, the guy with the monkey wrench. He doesn't do much, and unfortunately that reflects in his paycheck, but man, when he gets to use that monkey wrench, it makes it all worth it.
- •PhilosophizerKant, Spinoza, Descartes, Marx, Locke... Some of the greatest philosophizers of the last century. Unfortunately, since the housing market collapsed and the recession hit, the philosophizing factories got hit the hardest, now most philosophizing is out sourced for cheaper labor.
- •BankerI love the idea of money: holding it, trading it, filling up swimming pools with coins and jumping in... But I hate making it. Other people's money 👌, making my own money? ❌
- •Abraham Lincoln4 score and 7 years ago I first had the dream to become Abraham Lincoln. Write the Gettysburg address, be born and raised in a log cabin in Illinois, be the 16th president of the United States, get assassinated in Ford theatre... In 1809 Jeffery Whitaker was born, and at the young of age of 14 he became the world's most famous Abraham Lincoln. Ever since then people just haven't been hiring Abraham Lincolns liked they used to.