CLASSIC ACTING MOVES NEEDED FOR SUCCESSFUL ACTING CAREER
If I was an agent this would be my criteria for any actress looking to make it in the big leagues
- •The squint into wind and look up at the sky heroically
- •The "staring into the eyes of a dying man" single tear drop
- •The hopeful smile over shoulder look backYou're a troubled tortured girl who has seen too much but there is light in your eyes so the audience can find hope for your future
- •The character laughIt must be wild, sexy and actually funny all at once
- •The sexy kiss with no tongue
- •The innocent "O" face"Oh my god my little girl mind could never imagine something so bad would feel so good "
- •The elegant slip off the dress move and the "do me with respect" bedroom eyes combo
- •The "I'm so shy" lip biteThis WILL get you in a multi million dollar franchise no matter what
- •The trade mark dance floor moveI have like 37 of these ready to go when the right moment comes
- •The stressed runRun to catch your lover before he gets on the last train, run to find your lost child in a crowd during a political rally, run away from an alien in Times Square, run away from a vampire in a forest.. Just know how to run!! While keeping in time with the dolly.
- •Blink blink swallowFor law and order type scenes. "So your father has never laid a hand on you?" Blink blink. Swallow. "No sir."Suggested by @thebfg