THINGS STEVEN SODERBERGH HAS SAID TO ME ON THE SET OF THE KNICK
This academy award-winning filmmaker takes a unique approach to directing his actors. Working with him has been "a really creative, collaborative experience."
- •"You better go home and get your shit together."
- •"Go home. And DON'T stay for lunch."
- •"The only time you are ever convincing is at lunch."
- •"Are you really going to say it like that?"
- •"The question is, is there anything you CAN do?"
- •"Everything you are doing with your face, your body, and your voice, don't do that."
- •"Why don't you just focus on your fucked up acting?"
- •Please note: my feelings were not hurt in the making of this list. Steven Soderbergh and I share a healthy sense of humor. I can stay for lunch if I really want to. Rest easy, list makers!
- •"If this scene doesn't work, the show is going to suck"Suggested by @miggles36