Can I put these on my resumé?
- •Putting together IKEA furniture correctly the first time.Tips: look at the goddamn diagrams CLOSELY, have Grey's Anatomy on in the background to remind yourself that putting together furniture is not, in fact, brain surgery.
- •Messing up cooking the same dish my boyfriend cooks, despite doing everything exactly the same way he does it.Perhaps he's a wizard.
- •Driving in inclement weather.Apparently a rare skill for Southern Californians.
- •Guessing what's going to happen in a movie/television show.I spoiled The Force Awakens for myself but was also very pleased that I had guessed correctly.
- •Never making anyone feel like their question is stupid.Just smile and answer. Don't be a dick.
- •Accidentally eating a very large amount of food because I wasn't paying attention.Those Doritos never stood a chance.
- •Reading several books at once.I don't mix the stories up. I finish books in anywhere from a few hours to like, years.