Quote of the Day
- •"Because when one of you messes up, he blames the entire group… And now you know how it feels to be a minority"Hasan Minaj at the White House Correspondents' dinner advising the journalists to be better. 🙌🏾 April 28, 2017
- •"Cut my hair so I could rock back and forth / Without thinking of you / Learned to talk and say / Whatever I wanted to / And I walked off you / And I walked off an old me..."- Maggie Rogers, "Alaska" ————————— "I walked off an old me"? Such a great line to describe transitioning to a new role or stage of life.
- •Dev: "A polite hello?!, and you were doing good too…" / Arnold: "Can I have some more melon?" / Dev: "No melon's for good boys 😑"Master of None. Season 2: Episode 2, "Le Nozze"
- •Going to Whole Foods, want me to pick you up anything?Dev's dating app opening line on Master of None. Season 2: Ep. 4 "First Date"
- •"Now two things about this spinach and artichoke dick…"My friend John during trivia and drinks
- •"What are you doing? You know I can only dish it out!" - Chandler Bing, F•R•I•E•N•D•S, S09E13