Already on li.st? Open in app.
No matter how much you stock up, you go through a LIFETIME supply in a year or less, or things you go through constantly but never see the end of.. Also, things you seem to have an annoying abundance of one day, but 2 days later when you need it there isn't a single one to be found.
- •Chapstick NEVER seen the end of one. Usually lost before their halfway through.
- •Lighters Only time I ever had one til the end of it's use, was after acquiring used from someone else.
- •Bobby pinsSERIOUSLY confounding. I buy atleast 80 a month; I should be finding these by the dozen around my house and car but I find one stray one 3 times a year- the rest VANISH. I'm starting to suspect some sort of evaporating material scam...
They're intelligent, funny, and so nuanced they NEVER get old or cease to provide more with every re-watch.
- •The OfficeMy temples throb from trying to summarize what makes this show so monumental...
- •FraiserWhat I once LOATHED, I now have a grateful fondness for...
- •Parks and RecreationMakes you love and connect with all people and things that are obnoxious in the U.S.