Cycle of shows I repeat back to back for infinity
They're intelligent, funny, and so nuanced they NEVER get old or cease to provide more with every re-watch.
- •The OfficeMy temples throb from trying to summarize what makes this show so monumental...
- •FraiserWhat I once LOATHED, I now have a grateful fondness for...
- •Parks and RecreationMakes you love and connect with all people and things that are obnoxious in the U.S.
- •Will & GraceHysterical and BALLSY as FFFFFF@$k, even for now but especially for it's time! Ground breaking for homosexuality, funny for anyone.
- •ArcherThat asshole prick you love to hate and hate to love...
- •Rick and MortyDan Harmon you brilliant bastard!
- •CommunityI have a shameless worship for Dan Harmon...
- •Bob's Burgers
- •Star Trek VoyagerCaptain Janeway and 7 of 9 give me a lady boner #IdbeyourSUB
- •Through the WormholeBecause there is NOTHING Morgan Freeman could speak that wouldn't cuddle your soul! His narration is a wonderful offset to the very intense non-fictional content of this show.
- •South ParkA staple.
- •Golden GirlsSophia is my $h!ot dawg.
- •Frisky Dingo