A lot of the time I hear people describing one disaster to another disaster that happened in their day, week, month etc. I rarely hear about the good things that have happened, or even the simple things that help us through out our day. This is a list of some of the things I am grateful for!
- •My alarm going off.I need it to or i'I'll be late
- •Having milk for cerealWho wants dry wetabix?
- •My friends remembering things.I usually am reminding them so I am happy when I don't have to.
- •Being able to understand something in a different languageOh my days, did I just do that!?!?
- •If a friend texts you hoping you are ok when your sick.
- •Remembering what page I was on in a book when I forget to mark it.
- •When that song that has been in my head plays on the radio
- •When I hear someone on the radio, in a movie or book with the same name as me.I'm famous!!!
- •My mam not leaving the key in the door so I can get in.
- •When I find change at the bottom of my bag.Food, here I come
- •My clothes being warm after being in the radiator.
- •And finally, when you can do a silly dance to your favourite song but you know your friends won't judge.Everyone needs to do it once and a while. It make you feel so good.