Already on li.st? Open in app.
Fuck off Dark Sky Paradise was literal shit
- 1.I Don't Like Shit I Don't Go Outside- Earl SweatshirtDark, lo-fi beats on this record are one of the reasons why it's my favorite. I am also impressed that he made all of them himself. Some of these songs have my favorite lyrics of 2015. They were very clever. Pls listen. Favorite Tracks: Faucet, Grief, Inside, Wool, DNA MF Doom would be proud.
- 2.To Pimp a Butterfly- Kendrick LamarIt's fucking Kendrick. Momma had a cool chillwave-like beat and that made me happy. aka knxwledge which is gr8. Favorite Tracks: Wesley's Theory, i, Alright, Momma
- 3.Evermore: The Art of Duality- The UnderachieversI felt high the entire time listening to this. Issa's voice is dope. Beast Coast af. Thought it was interesting how they split the sides of the album by tone. V good album. They have the airy beats down. Q Existential, similar to Indigoism. Favorite Tracks: Rain Dance, Chasing Faith, The Dualist, We the Hope
- •EyesIt IS harder to see.
- •PenisI'm only HALF Japanese so this one doesn't apply to me. But some Japanese people have to deal with having a small package. But not me, I'm only half Japanese. So it doesn't work.
- •PoliceBlack people ALWAYS get more attention from the police than Asians do. Kinda racist if you ask me.
- •Affirmative Actionblack people got it good. Just because I'm fully Japanese means I can't get into college? Wow.