FINDING A NEW GYM IS HARD
I'm not a fitness person and this is stressing me out.
- •See, in college and grad school, I had university gyms.Those were the days.
- •But now, I have so many options.Each as undesirable as the next.
- •My current gym has great facilities and all of the equipment I want, but the culture SUCKS.
- •It's so bro-y and oppressive.I feel like I'm being judged constantly.
- •So I've been visiting new gyms.
- •One of them has the machines I like, and it's women only.WHICH IS FUCKING BALLER.
- •Also free personal training for a month.
- •But there's no pool!And swimming is really important to me.
- •So then there's this other gym, which also seems nice, but there's no personal training.
- •BUT THERE IS A POOL.
- •So now I have to decide what I want.(I want the pool)
- •And I have to call gym #1 and tell them that it's a no go.I don't like to disappoint people.
- •And since when did finding a goddamn gym become so complicated??????