WHAT I WANTED TO BE GROWING UP, CHRONOLOGICALLY
- •A teacherEvery child's first role model is that cool 3 year old teacher's aid that leaves early and hands out snacks and doesn't put you in time out but instead tells you when you're time out time is up
- •A stock brokerIdk, I was a weird 6th grader
- •A chefBecause this one time I bought a cook book and made bomb ass scones and thought "hell yAh found my niche" ps I didn't
- •A teacher, againI had this really really cool high school English teacher who played the guitar, loved his wife unconditionally, wore a retro corduroy blazer, and had an infinite love for American literature.
- •A writerI'll always be a writer but if/when I find the real motivation to make it my job/mission/life dependency I will finally become what I want to be in life 🙂