Food and Greensboro
For 7 or so years, this town was home...or at least a stop on this journey. during that stop I discovered some amazing food.
- •Homeland Dairy - their milk, the butter, and, definitely the ice cream. I always looked forward to getting our milk on Saturdays from Bryan at the Curb Market.
- •Neese's Bacon. Second to none in my book.
- •The "Homemade Biscuits" from Town & Country Market. The market itself is a gem, selling mostly local products, but them biscuits are the best since Grandma's.
- •For a while Fincastle's opened for breakfast and Jody and his mom made the most amazing french toast with Brulee.
- •Frankie's tacos aka El Camino Real. It was fun be cong friends with the owner Frankie at this place.
- •Peanut butter pie at Lucky 32. Proof God loves me.
- •Buffalo fries at Hops Burger bar. I'm not a fan of blue cheese in general, but these fries were Crack to me.
- •Cheesecakes from Alex. Still the best.
- •The Wall of Beer. Every city should have one, but this is the best one.
- •Donut World. Because Krispy Kreme is NOT donuts to this West Coast guy.