CURRENT TV SHOWS THAT DON'T SUCK
(Not including shows on hiatus)
- •Jane the VirginGina Rodriguez is a gift from God. I love every single character on this show (even Petra! You'd get it if you watch the show).
- •The FlashSuperheroes who are also cute, nerdy guys are my faves.
- •ArrowSuperheroes who are also hot guys with bodies that do not quit are my faves.
- •TGIT (Grey's, Scandal, HTGAWM)Shonda 4 life.
- •Last Week TonightJohn Oliver is bae.
- •Girl Meets WorldThis show is so well done. I am ASTONISHED at how great this show is.
- •Doctor WhoI really love Peter Capaldi. I really love this show. I mean what else can I say? It's Doctor Who!
- •Once Upon a TimePrincesses, knights in shining armor, princesses who are also knights in shining armor, all around badass characters. Cheesy writing, though.
- •Brooklyn Nine-NineThis is the funniest show on television.
- •The Mindy ProjectThis is the funniest show that was on TV but is now on the Internet.
- •The Good WifeJulianna Margulies's wig needs some improvement this season, but that's about it. This show is so much better than last season's never ending nightmare (though watching it to see Matthew Goode was definitely worth it).
- •Young and HungrySo many sexual innuendos. I can see why ABC Family is changing its name.
- •Awkward.I really love the dynamic between Jenna and Matty, along with the fantastic writing.