THINGS I ACTUALLY SAID TO THE CAST OF HAMILTON
Oh it gets bad.
- •Leslie Odom Jr.Hi. Thanks. *smiles awkwardly*
- •Christopher Jackson*awkwardly smiles again*
- •Phillipa SooSo when I first listened to Burn, I cried like hardcore sobbed. And then I listened to it another ten times and cried some more. (I was about to say "because I am a masochist" but then I decided that that was enough)
- •Alex Lacamoire*face burning red, smiling too hard* thanks!!!!
- •Lin-Manuel Miranda*spends first three seconds internally screaming* I WAS AT HAM4HAM YESTERDAY AND TRIED TO SING ALONG TO NO AIR- *sees Jonathan Groff, had flashbacks of high school* OH MY GOD...
- •Groffsauce*stares intensely for five seconds* OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU BUT NOT IN A CREEPY WAY OH SHIT I DIDNT OH GOD OKAY UM MY COUSIN SAYS HEY
- •I literally don't remember who was sitting next to him (UPDATE: it was Oak/Hercules Mulligan!!!)I may or may not have blacked out, but he told me, "it's okay to be creepy! Own your creepiness!" That was definitely the best/worst advice I've ever gotten. Thank you, Oak, for telling me to fearlessly creep.
- •Then I was the human incarnation of this emoji: 😍
- •And then the lady in front of me thought my CD was hers and my face looked like thisI'd like to point out that I make this face on a daily basis for no particular reason. It just happens. And someone thought I was genuinely worried and tried to say, "it's okay you'll be fine." Aaaaaand I almost started to laugh cry until I realized that I was in fact in public and how weird that would look. Of course, with my creepiness, I shall own my weirdness.