THINGS I WANTED TO SAY TO THE CAST OF HAMILTON
- •Phillipa SooHello you are my hero because I'm half Chinese just like you, and the fact that I actually look like someone in a musical about the American Revolution is AMAZING. Also you have great hair. And your voice reminds me of my mother's and that makes me want to cry when I haven't seen her in a while.
- •Leslie Odom Jr.Thanks for signing my CD, AARON BURR, SIR. (I'm actually really glad I didn't say that, but I did stand there like an idiot.)
- •Lin-Manuel MirandaYou're my hero, ever since we did some choreography to the finale of In The Heights. Also, thank you for casting POC in Hamilton.
- •Jonathan Groff(Literally anything other than what I actually said, which is in my next list)
- •I'd add more, but I have very little recollection of what happened after I met Jonathan Groff.