WHAT CHAMELEONS EAT AND OTHER THINGS HAMLET SAID
Prince of Danes? More like prince of Dank Burns
- •OPHELIA: 'Tis brief, my lord. HAMLET: As woman's love. -3.2RUDE
- •Excellent, i'faith, of the chameleon's dish: I eat the air, promise-crammed: you cannot feed capons so. -3.2Back then they thought chameleons ate air. Capons are castrated roosters. Ew.
- •POLONIUS: This is too long. HAMLET: It shall to th'barber's, with your beard. -2.2
- •HORATIO: So Guildenstern and Rosencrantz go to't. HAMLET: Why, man, they did make love...-5.2I may have taken this one out of context.
- •Dost thou think Alexander (the Great) looked o'this fashion i'th'earth? ...and smelt so? Puh! -5.1
- •HAMLET: What's his weapon? OSRIC: Rapier and dagger. HAMLET: That's two of his weapons: but, well. -5.2
- •No. -3.3
- •Put your bonnet to his right use: 'tis for the head. -5.2To that dink Osric.
- •Give me that man that is not passion's slave, and I will wear him in my heart's core, ay, in my heart of heart, as I do thee. -3.2To Horatio. ❤️💛💚💙💜
- •Do you see that cloud that's almost in shape like a camel? -3.2